There are overlapping date ranges. In one expression, you say that May 1st is May 31st and in another you state that May 1st is May 20th. The first two expressions conflict with the second two expressions.
IF [Date]>="2017-04-25" and [Date]<= "2017-05-10" THEN "2017-05-31" ELSEIF [Date]>="2017-05-11" and [Date]<= "2017-05-24" THEN "2017-06-15" ELSE [Date] ENDIF
Thanks for the revert.
Have resolved the query !!!
The attached workflow should do the trick and provide the flexibility to handle the columns name changing regularly. It uses the transpose tool to get the data in a format that is easy to calculate the Percent of Total and then the cross tab tool to get the data back to the desired state.
Please let me know if you have any questions! Hope it helps
Try padding the number in the Level 1 Key with a "0" in front.
This will make a key that looks like this: 01, 011, 0111, 0112, 02, 021... 10, 101, 1011, etc. which should allow for your two-digit parent values.
Formula for Level 1 Key: PadLeft([Level 1],2,"0")
Hope that helps! Cheers,
You could try this:
1. Use the Make Grid tool to generate a grid over your centroids. If >1 centroid per grid cell, find the average signal.
2. Use the Tile tool to put the grid cells into classified ranges
3. Summarize - Group By Tile - Spatial Combine each tile group
4. Round off the sharp angles of the grid using the Smooth tool
I solved my own problem and posting the solution, in case someone else comes across the same issue.
I found this post after the fact: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Knowledge-Base/My-tde-file-is-only-30k-in-size-it-should-be...
After adding a .tde output and it was only 30k, I went back to review my data fields and discovered that my two comment fields were v_string. Changing to VW_String solved the problem. Now to figure out who added unicode/special characters to the comment field!