Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 13 / 100 )

APIs for Beginners - Integrate All the Systems!

Do you wish that your Alteryx workflows could automatically pull the latest data into your workflo ...
Read

The Secret Recipe to Organize a Server

  After installing my server, I have to organize it so that it can host workflows and users. I also ...
Read

Re: Easy way to get a quick list of all input files to a workflow

Also check out these posts: 01-03-2019 08:00 AMhttps://community.alteryx.com/t5/Engine-Works-Blog/Au ...
Participate

Re: File has a different schema than the 1st file in the set.

what "things" would cause a SCHEMA difference:    Field names, data types, sizes Here's a good knowl ...
Participate

Alteryx Server – AMP is slowing down server?

Recently a couple of customers turned on AMP on Server and migrated the majority of the workflows to ...
Participate

Re: Use Output Tool to Create a File Only If File Does Not Exist

Hi Michael.  Didn't notice your user name earlier. So you basically need to create an empty YXDB if ...
Participate

Re: Output Error: Unable to create backup of ****.xlsx to ****xlsx.bak: Access is denied.

Please see the following as well: https://knowledge.alteryx.com/index/s/article/Error-writing-Excel- ...
Participate

Re: File Management tools (copy, rename, delete)

I may be late to the party but file handling seemed like a major missing feature and relying on the ...
Read

Writing to multiple Excel Sheets in the same files - Using Block Until Done correctly

I encountered this situation at one of my clients where they have to write a bunch of Sheets to the ...
Participate

Re: Clear the output file before running a macro and setting up an order

Are you writing out to Excel?  If yes: I use the attached macro, which includes an option for Delete ...
Participate

Changes to Alteryx Designer Core Certification Are Coming

New year, new Alteryx Designer Core Certification! Well, not entirely new.
Read

Re: Clear the output file before running a macro and setting up an order

Sure.  The first screenshot I posted just shows that there is a Delete File option under the macro Q ...
Participate