Sign in. Geek out.

Connect with a community of data science and analytic experts to discover new solutions to complex challenges, contribute fresh ideas, and gain valuable perspective on the rapidly developing industry.

My Favorite Posts

( 20 / 100 )

How Do You Know if Your Classification Model Is Any Good?

With auto ML technology, model creation is more accessible than ever. The difficulty lies in determi ...
Read

120: The science of using comedy to boost inclusion

Challenge: at your next networking event, find at least one stranger, and help them feel like they ...
Listen

Webinar Series: Vacation Proofing Your Workflows

The Community Team and ACEs are excited to invite you to our new Webinar Series, Vacation-Pro ...
Participate

Answers vs. Insights

What if there was a better decision based on answers to questions you didn’t think to ask?
Read

5 Tools & 5 Awesome Features

I thought it was time to talk about some powerful and amazing features of some tools which mostly go ...
Read

5 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Using Alteryx

I’d like to share a few things I wish I had known when I started so that if you are starting your Al ...
Read

Alteryx Tips and Tricks: Data Wrangling

Continuing with our Alteryx Designer Tips and Tricks series, here are some ways to quickly get your ...
Participate

Text Parsing Guide

A collection of resources for working with text data in Alteryx
Read

Data in the Cloud

Demystify the Cloud with a brief overview of key technologies.
Read

When Do You Need a Machine Learning Model?

Whether you are a data analyst, financial analyst, BI developer, or consultant, you can understand t ...
Read

Reporting in Alteryx: Sending Emails with Attachments

What if you could use Alteryx to automate routine emails? Enter: the Email tool.  
Read

117: Building your data democratization strategy

What are the essential pieces of a data democratization strategy? 
Listen