At Alteryx, we’re constantly impressed with the amazing things that you do with our platform. The Alteryx Analytics Excellence Awards program aims to recognize outstanding Alteryx use cases, and celebrates the game changers who are making an impact on their organizations and our global community. Read the announcement for more details.
Submission Process, Deadlines, and Voting
- Please submit your entry(ies) per the instructions in the Alteryx Use Case submission form. You can submit multiple entries, but only detail one (1) use case per entry.
- All submissions must be received by February 1st, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT to be eligible.
- Submissions must include a challenge to solve, working solution and benefits achieved, along with supporting samples to qualify.
- Selection of winners will be a two-step process: a combination of the popular peer vote on the Alteryx Community and through final selection by a panel of Alteryx judges. The final selection will be based on overall level of detail and creativity, clarity of the use case and step-by-step process taken for the Alteryx solution, samples provided (including workflows, macros, and/or apps), and tangible overall net impact achieved of the use case submitted.
- Award winners will be announced at Inspire Sydney on 25-26 February, 2020..
Rules and Requirements
- You must be registered on the Alteryx Community to participate.
- The 2020 Alteryx Analytics Excellence Awards are only open to current Alteryx customers, partners and associates.
- Your entry must be submitted through the form provided here (no other submissions will be accepted). Graphics, files, images, workflows or other supporting assets must be attached to the form. There is no limit to the number of submissions by each user.
- Publishable use cases are chosen based on uniqueness and overall level of detail provided, such as clarity of the use case, step-by-step process taken for the Alteryx solution, samples provided (including workflows, macros, and/or apps), and tangible impact achieved.
- If you have any questions about the submission process, please send them to email@example.com before the contest deadline.
- Three (3) winning use cases will receive one (1) free pass each to Inspire Europe 2020 or Inspire US 2021.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Alteryx reserves the right to change contest rules and conditions at any time (the lawyers made us add this one).
- Each submission must describe at least one use case involving Alteryx Designer, Server, Connect or Promote.
- All submitted entries will be publicly displayed on the Alteryx Community. Submitting a use case entry gives Alteryx the permission and approval to utilize the content submitted for marketing and public relations purposes. Winners will be named in a press release and on social media channels. Participants can opt out from including their company name in press releases and social media channels at the time of submission.
- No third-party proprietary, confidential, or personally-identifiable data may be included in the submission.
- The submitted use case cannot contain inappropriate, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, libelous or potentially offensive language, data, images, etc. or material that violates or infringes the rights of another, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, or intellectual property related rights. Alteryx reserves the right to reject any submission that it believes violates these terms.
- If you’ve read this far, you deserve a free cookie. Check your browser cache. You’re welcome.