Women of Analytics

Women of Analytics - Wine and Workflows Virtual Event on July 27th at 3pm PT

n-maymi
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Good morning!

We have made a slight update to the upcoming events and will be hosting the Wine & Workflows Workshop on July 27th at 3pm PT. 

Whether you are a lover of red wine, white, or water; join us to learn how to build a recommendation engine for your favorite wine. This will be a virtual event, and if you are over 21 fee free to raise a glass while building this workflow together!  

We'll need your name and email address to send you a login in to our virtual lab. That's right -  no Alteryx license required. We'll provide a Designer and Intelligence Suite License for you to complete the exercise! 

Link to Register:  Women of Analytics - Wine and Workflows or scan the QR code in the attached flyer

Wine and Workflows July 27.png

8 REPLIES 8
severhart
8 - Asteroid

OOH missed this - excited to see what this is about!

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Cheers to those who were able to make it and those we will see next time!

For all who requested, our workflow is attached.  Please reach out if you need any help replicating or want to discuss this further. 

PuffinPanic
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

Hi, 

Was this session recorded please? The time wasn't great for me in the UK, but the session has been mentioned as being really interesting and I'd like to see it.

Thanks

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

We intended to record it, but I am really bad about forgetting to click the button! I'm so sorry!

Perhaps if there is enough interest, we can do this again in a UK friendly time.  

PuffinPanic
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

That's a shame. It would be great if something could be scheduled at better UK time.

Or perhaps you'd be willing to guest present at the User Group meeting that I attend?

Thanks for responding

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Sure! The user group sounds fun! As long as you don't mind virtual I don't mind repeating the session. 

PuffinPanic
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

@Carlithian 

Hi Izzy,

Suggestion for a future user group speaker.

I think this would be really interesting - and I've heard some good feedback from the other #Crafteryx-ers.

PuffinPanic

Carlithian
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

@PuffinPanic  Great idea, I'll pop it down on our session idea list :)

@EricaR  as we do hybrid, virtual is no problem at all :)