Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Women of Analytics

SOLVED

Weekly Challenge Submissions

jkv0019
8 - Asteroid

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Alteryx and can't find how to submit a solution to the weekly challenges. Can anyone provide some guidance?

8 REPLIES 8
JP_SDAK
8 - Asteroid

Hi!

Happy to help. If you scroll to the bottom of the challenge you're doing (right below where you download the workflow), you'll see a REPLY button to the far right.  Click on that.  This way you're responding to the original weekly challenge and not someone else's response. Next, enter any text response in the Body section , click on the triangle with an ! to enter a spoiler image and/or text, drag you workflow file to the 'drop here or browse files to attach' section, use PREVIEW to view before sending, then when satisfied select POST.  I use the windows Snipping tool to capture my workflow images.  I've attached one to show you.

JP_SDAK_0-1605810481103.png

Have fun!

Jennifer

JP_SDAK
8 - Asteroid

I should have mentioned, when you put anything in the Spoiler text input box, when you Post it will not show up unless you click spoiler tag:

JP_SDAK_0-1605810665588.png

jkv0019
8 - Asteroid

Jennifer,

Thank you for answering such a dumb question. I can't believe it was staring right at me the whole time. 😆

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@jkv0019 

Welcome to the challenges!! They were my entry into the community. 

Enjoy. Cheers!! Esther

JP_SDAK
8 - Asteroid

Not dumb at all!  I had a hard time figuring out how to do the first few myself.  I could not figure out how to do the spoiler tag for the longest time 🙂  I'm studying for the Advanced Cert. test and these are one of the best ways to prepare !  Have fun -

bhaktizaware01
5 - Atom

My solution for Challenge #120.

DrewGiesen
5 - Atom
Spoiler
SpoilerScreenshot 2023-10-17 160911.png

jlbennett4
5 - Atom

Screenshot 2023-10-20 094106.png