Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Women of Analytics

Proud Accomplishment !

ALTSkelly
8 - Asteroid

Hello all, 

I wanted to share my achievement of passing the Alteryx Core exam this weekend! After being introduced to Alteryx a couple months ago, I was blown away with how fun it was in comparison to excel and R. This drove me to knuckle down and learn this awesome program 😊 

I look forward to seeing where my path with Alteryx designer will take me next. I'd love to get more involved with this community, and hear about your Alteryx journey!

Best regards, 

Alexandra 

17 REPLIES 17
severhart
8 - Asteroid

WOOO! Congrats!

lucysinclair62
8 - Asteroid

Congratulations! I'm working towards mine at the moment and it's great to hear of people doing well :D

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@ALTSkelly 

One of my mentors used to say that data people "are like a duck to water" when they are provided the right tools. This sounds like you!

Congrats on your achievement! Next stop... Alteryx Advanced Certification!

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@ALTSkelly  Honestly I love your profile picture 🙂 Congratulations on passing core exam. 🎉🥳

SnehitaK
5 - Atom

Congratulations !!!

dianawine
7 - Meteor

Congratulations!  Job well done, I am hoping to get my certification one day as well!

NargessHoss
5 - Atom

Hi Alexandra,

I have planned to take this test. Do I need to login to  Alteryx for the exam? I am connecting to Alteryx via vpn, is it acceptable to connect to vpn during exam and do I need to login?

Thanks for your help in advanced.

Nargess

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @NargessHoss,

I don't see why it wouldn't work but I would email certification@alteryx.com to check