Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Women of Analytics

Meetup during Alteryx Analyticon?

lindasylam
5 - Atom

Would love to have a meetup during the conference this year!

9 REPLIES 9
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

I think you might mean Analyticon (New Orleans) BUT just in case you mean Inspire (Sydney, Australia) for the next 2 days ... I'll be around for the entire conference and can introduce you to other WoA 🙂 

lindasylam
5 - Atom

I did mean Analyticon - wasn't sure how it was being re-branded because I saw it as Inspire 2020 New Orleans late last year. Let me know if you'll be around for NoLa!

cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

No worries, I'm not sure on NOLA yet but people like @ThizViz will probably be there 🙂 

EricaR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Good afternoon!

The agendas are not released yet but there will be activities for the group at the conference. 

With that said, I'm always up for spending time with some great analytical minds so if you and any others want to get together for breakfast or at some other time informally just to get to know others in the group I would love to join.

Dweebernot
7 - Meteor

Would love to meet up with other, I'll be at Inspire Sydney too.

Cheers,
Siew

cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

Hopefully you're on Twitter, I'm @cmcau 🙂 

jokeffer
7 - Meteor

Would love to meet up and spend some time with great women minds during Analyticon in NOLO. I'm not on twitter but am on Instagram, jo_kef1 

tessaenns
9 - Comet

Hi @cmcclellan, I am currently attending Sydney's Alteryx conference (Wed Feb 25) and am interested in meeting other WoA while I am here, if this message finds you before the conference is over please message me directly at 612-806-8085. Thank you!

ThizViz
11 - Bolide

Yes! Jojo and I will both be there, barring global apocalypse.

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328