Looking to sharpen your analytics skills, all while putting them to use towards important global issues like sustainability? We have a unique opportunity to get involved with a hackathon – powered by TrueCue and the Institute of Directors – an event in which participants will team up to solve challenging, relevant problems our society faces in today’s environment. The best part? You’ll get to put your Alteryx skills to the test, whether you’re new to Alteryx or are already an experienced Alteryx addict.
On the heels of last year’s hackathon success, TrueCue is hosting another similar event to upskill women and ultimately allow participants to gain hands-on experience solving real-life problems that matter globally. This year’s hackathon focuses on sustainable development, including tackling climate change, preserving the natural environment, embracing more inclusive economic models and promoting access to education amongst other approaches.
How do I get involved?
- You can register for the hackathon as either a participant or a facilitator.
- To be a participant, you do NOT need to be undertaking a degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subject.
- Anyone with an interest in data analysis who has some experience working to shape, analyze and display data is welcome.
Register here before Nov. 4 to sign up as a participant.
Already an experienced data guru, and want to help others?
- By signing up to be a facilitator, you can directly contribute in helping other women in the early stages of their career, or looking to change careers, while showcasing your expertise and broadening your network.
- As a facilitator, you will not be expected to work directly on the project, but to help guide a hackathon team of five to six participants.
Register here before Nov. 4 to volunteer as a facilitator.
To learn more about the Women + Data Hackathon, visit truecue.com/womenindata/hackathon-2021/.
Questions? Post them below!