Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Women of Analytics

SOLVED

#BalanceForBetter Pledge | Happy IWD 2019!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

happyIWD-leah.jpgHappy International Women’s Day!

International Women's Day is a global movement to kick-start Women’s History month, celebrate the achievements of women, and to bring awareness to the importance of equality and gender balance.

Last night, we hosted a Women of Analytics Networking Mixer including a fireside chat with incredible women thought leaders in Colorado, followed by an exciting evening of networking with customers, students, interns, and Alteryx associates. It’s clear that the community is excited about Women of Analytics and is hungry for more content and opportunities to get involved. We'll be sharing an event recap right here in the WoA Group soon! Stay tuned... 😎

The International Women's Day campaign for 2019 is #BalanceForBetter, and we’d like to know – how will you help forge a more gender balanced world?

Make a commitment to #BalanceForBetter in 2019! Show your support and colors by downloading one of our pledge cards (or customize your own), take a selfie of yourself with your pledge, and share it by replying to this thread or on your social networks using @alteryx #BalanceForBetter #WomenofAnalytics.

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 12.52.56 AM.png

8 REPLIES 8
BrianO
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I’m fortunate and proud to have amazing women in my life. They deserve fair treatment, access to opportunities, and equal pay.

Actions speak louder than words.

#IWD2019 #WomenOfAnalytics #BalanceForBetter#IWD2019 #WomenOfAnalytics #BalanceForBetter

HannahSinclair
Alteryx
Alteryx

20190308_133405.jpg

@ARich @cindyb @KirstenC    #BalanceForBetter #WomenOfAnalytics #IWD2019

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

So proud to have worked along side with so many strong confident women. Shine on ladies!  #BalanceForBetter #WomenOfAnalytics #IWD2019

AlteryxLauren-1104132488492834816-20190308_133113-img1.jpg

LulaI
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@#BalanceforBetter #WomenOfAnalytics AYX @RobinG @LulaI  

WOA1.PNG

Lula Insfran
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Shout-out to all the women out there working every day to #BalanceforBetter! So proud to be a part of this Women of Analytics initiative with this incredible Community!

Don't forget to comment and tell us what you'd like to see on the Analytics as an Equalizer research study that we're planning! 

Mads_IWD 2019_copy.jpeg

JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

iwd.png

Count me in!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I decided that we should try and keep this thread going all year long...

yay-IWD_Leah.jpg

MKosmicki
8 - Asteroid

I'm with you on that! <3