Women of Analytics

Planned User Group Meetings?

Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

Are there any planned User Group meetings?  I'd love to do a Webinar once a quarter and hear what other women are up to using Alteryx.  I know that Alteryx has been a big part of me getting control over my career.  I'd love to hear what other women are doing.  

12 REPLIES 12
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Charity_K_Wilson,

I'd like to see some live webinars happen and encourage local meetings as the group grows.  I think that mentoring programs would be a benefit in general and while I am not the target demographic for this group, I support those who are passionate about their careers and encourage women to celebrate their successes and to model those efforts for others to emulate.

If you're interested in some thought provoking content in the meantime, take a listen to these alter.everything podcasts:

1-There-s-a-lot-of-coastline-in-Alaska

3-Something-that-fundamentally-changes-you

Heather Harris, Tara McCoy, Deanna Sanchez and CJ Campbell share their journeys with Brian.  Its very interesting to hear the personal stories and to see how Alteryx has changed the course of peoples careers and personal lives (for the better).

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
tessaenns
9 - Comet

I listened to the Something that Fundamentally Changes You Podcast with Deanna Sanchez and CJ Campbell and felt immediately inspired! It is so cool to hear about how Alteryx is being used in the community to help communicate and pinpoint where specific hurdles are in the problem solving expenditure. 

Thank you for getting my brain churning with ideas for how I can use Alteryx for good!

Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

Our first Women in Analytics group will be held on May 16th from 3pm-5pm, here in Dallas.

It will be at the Meadows Conference Center located at:

2900 Live Oak St., Dallas, TX 75204.

I will be presenting a Sherlock Mystery using Alteryx.  I'll show how we used modeling to solve a mystery!  Hope everyone can attend.