General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

We've got 350 Alteryx problems...

NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

... and @MarqueeCrew ain't one! In fact, he's the one with all the solutions. 

Congratulations on reaching the esteemed 350-Solution mark, Mark!! You've officially earned the Genius badge (which is something we've all known for ages...) This community wouldn't be what it is without your creative, enthusiastic, selfless contributions. In fact, it would be almost 10% less helpful, as that's the approximate % of solutions out of the total that you now hold across the whole community!! 

Truly honored to be a part of the Marquee Crew, my friend. Thank you for all that you do!!

Cheers!

NJ & the Alteryx Community

4 REPLIES 4
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@NicoleJohnson,

thanks so so much for the kudos!  I woke up to the surprise when letting the dogs out and checking my emails before returning to sleep. I was hoping to hit this milestone before inspire Europe and made it just in time for your birthday with a day and a few hours to spare. 

on to 500!

cheers,

mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
jdunkerley79
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Congratulations @MarqueeCrew

I'm not even in your league any anymore - see you in London

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
James,

You're very modest. You've got skills!
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey Congratulations Mark - we've all been waiting for this moment to officially declare you "President of everything".   Any special requests for Mr President?

In seriousness - well done @MarqueeCrew - there's nothing easy about what you've done, no shortcuts and no cheats - to achieve what you've done takes years of invested effort, and 100% of this effort is invested in other people's success, so this is something to be very proud of (and I've personally been the beneficiary of your help, so on a personal level - thank you!)

Looking forward to meeting you in person in London in a few weeks!

Sean

Labels