General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Alteryx Certification

rwood330
7 - Meteor

Hi Alteryx,

I am going through the self-paced training on your website. How do I go about getting Alteryx certified? My company is already partnered with Alteryx.

Thank you!

26 REPLIES 26
ninetales
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

Any updates on Alteryx certification for organizations that are not partners?

JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ninetales,

We have just announced this week the opening of the Alteryx Product Certification Program.

Please see the below link for further information.   You’ll find a timeline for different certification levels, a list of resources available, structure of the exams, and more helpful facts:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
ninetales
7 - Meteor

This is great news !!

@JessicaS wrote:

Hi @ninetales,

We have just announced this week the opening of the Alteryx Product Certification Program.

Please see the below link for further information.   You’ll find a timeline for different certification levels, a list of resources available, structure of the exams, and more helpful facts:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification

ninetales
7 - Meteor

This is great news !!

Claje
14 - Magnetar

Hi,

Just a quick question about the Alteryx Certification Program:

There is a reference in the blog article listed to future Incremental Certifications being released with each new version.

Are the current certifications for Alteryx 11.5/do they contain questions which are specific to the most recent version of Alteryx?

Thanks!

JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Claje,

For questions around the certification process I would recommend emailing certification@alteryx.com as they will have the most up to date information to share with you.

Thanks,

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

So excited about the certification program - thank you to everyone who worked to put this together!

Sent in my registration this evening - let's see how it goes :-)

zionarun
7 - Meteor

The Alteryx Certification Team

certification@alteryx.com

They should able to guide you. Go through all self paced training and academic training which will help to prepare for certification

Yasmine
5 - Atom
Hi can you please advise about the self paced training or there is any other material or training that can be provided
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Yasmine -- I would recommend you check out the resources available within Alteryx Academy. You can also find additional information about the certification program here.

Labels