Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

terry10, Scientist, Data Literacy Lead, Mom, Cuber, Alteryx Fanatic

terry10
11 - Bolide

Hi! I'm Terry Alexander, a scientist (virologist) working as the Data Literacy Lead at Pfizer. I live in San Diego, CA with my two teenage sons. Due to COVID-19, we are required to wear a mask when out in the community. Here's me in my fuzzy match mask. (Made from an Alteryx User Group bandana.)

I'm a cuber and twisty puzzle enthusiast.  I'm a slow cuber - given enough time, I can solve just about anything, but I am not fast, just like with the weekly challenges. 🙂 .

IMG_6424.jpg

In addition to participating in the online Alteryx community, I am a member of the San Diego Alteryx User Group, and I launched and lead the Alteryx community of practice at my company, so you can tell I am an Alteryx fanatic.

I look forward to connecting with other community members!

1 REPLY 1
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @terry10 !

I am so glad you took the time to officially introduce yourself! As a data literacy expert, I wanted to point you to an interesting conversation in our Women of Analytics group: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Women-of-Analytics/To-require-Data-Literacy-for-every-university-st...

I love the creative use of the pet bandana -- perhaps we consider masks for the next Inspire giveaway?! (cc: @LaurenU )

Labels