Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

rajiv14 - Data Analyst

rajiv14
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone,
I am a new learner of Alteryx. I started to ADAPT program today and looking forward to learning about Alteryx.
I have experience in Business Intelligence, Data Visualization (Tableau/ Power BI), SQL, and Reporting solutions. Unfortunately, I lost my job from Big Four firms (Toronto) due to COVID 19 and now focusing on enhancing my skills for better opportunities. I want to grow my career in Data Science and looking forward to taking the benefits of this program and connecting with people in the Alteryz community.

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @rajiv14 !  Glad you found Alteryx - I think you'll find it to be an awesome tool to help you reach your goals!  Reach out to the community with any questions or for guidance.  We're a friendly & helpful bunch!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community and to the ADAPT Program, @rajiv14. Although the times are being tough, I see a bright future ahead of you!

Let's start by checking the Community Resources to see how you can make the most of your experience and succeed in your new journey. From there, the Learning Paths are the best way to get your hands on and see for yourself the magic happening. 

Let us know if you have any questions along the way! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels