Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

kurtiverson, UX Lead, is joining the commune!

kurtiverson
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi! I'm Kurt Iverson and am coming to you remotely from Kansas City where I am prepping to make the permanent move to Colorado. I've been brought on as a UX Lead and have already been impressed with the smart, motivated and talented people I've met on various teams. 

I am a father of twin girls who make us extremely proud. They are both off to UNLV in the fall.

Right now, I'm looking to broaden my knowledge about Alteryx and what we do and love to get the skinny directly from other teammates. Funny story: My wife and I come from Garmin. The building in Alteryx and Garmin's world headquarters share a VERY common building architecture. We both have a large blue, curved, glass wall. Seriously, if I had been knocked out and woken in the Alteryx parking lot, I would have thought I was back at Garmin. We both also have products named Connect AND a Starbucks on the first floor! How serendipitous.

I have been looking forward to driving in the mountains with the top off my Jeep for some time now, so I'm itching to get back to Colorado. I grew up in Aurora, but it will be 23 years since my wife and I have lived there. Which, coincidentally, is the age we both were when we met again after college in the middle of Octoberfest in downtown Denver. And the rest...is history.

2 REPLIES 2
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Kurt!

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@kurtiverson ,

on behalf of @Hollingsworth  and all of the aces, we'd welcome you to join us for a drink this coming new year. 

cheers,

mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Labels