Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

jsuptic

jsuptic
7 - Meteor

Hello Alteryx Community!

I am Jason, a Senior Financial Analyst at Sprint. With a background in computer science and mathematics, I love how intuitive the interface of Alteryx is. The setup of most tools is also simple to figure out, and with many of them, just playing around can lead to learning that tool.

Having not come from a financial background, I faced some hurtles in my current position. Alteryx has helped by letting me automate the mundane tasks I have, and letting me focus on the data. I love having access to this tool! It is loads of fun to use!

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Community, I am glad you are loving the platform!

My name is Chris Shernaman and I am Alteryx's User Group program lead for our Industry& Departmental User Groups. If you'd be interested in connecting with others, hearing use cases around Tax, Audit + Office of Finance, sharing experiences please join and subscribe to our User Group page. Once subscribed, you can stay updated on upcoming meetings & topics of discussions.

Best,

Chris Shernaman

User Group Programs | Industry & Departmental, Internal, APAC

Alteryx Community

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
Dazzerman
11 - Bolide

Hi all!

I started using Alteryx around 6 years ago and still love using it.  A different project has prevented me from using it very much over the last few years, but I am picking it up again and looking forward to it.

Heading over to Inspire Europe in October so am keen to meet new users and re-connect with old contacts.

Cheers,

Darryl

Labels