Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

@jgv27, Forensic Accountant

jgv27
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone,

I just have to start off by saying how amazing this community is! Thank you to the Alteryx team for the opportunity to be part of something as cool as this.

I recently started to developed a love for data and analytics. It is astonishing how much INSIGHTS you can get from just a little bit of analytics.

I am:

• a lifelong student and love to learn new skills
  • a outdoor enthusiast and just enjoy every moment I can spend in nature
  • a problem solver who loves the thrill of solving

I am looking forward to engage in this community to learn as much as possible. I recently completed the Designer Core Exam and am on my way to the Advance Exam. I love the tools and content available to learn and the ability to pursue a new skill in automation and analytics. I have tried to incorporate Alteryx as a platform in my everyday work and realizes the power and potential by the day. It is challenging to try something new, but the benefit at the end is definitely worth it.

I've heard something about the Alteryx mentorship and innovator programmes and would love to get more involved. 

An Alteryx Enthusiast      

8 REPLIES 8
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Welcome!

Already tearing into certifications? Nice! Here's the post for the Innovator program with a link to apply:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Analytics/Introducing-the-Alteryx-Innovator-Program/ba-p/559214 

jgv27
7 - Meteor

Thank you @CharlieS  - I already feel very welcome in the community. 

I will have a look at the post for the Innovator program.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @jgv27. We love your enthusiasm and we are happy to have you here. It seems like you are already exploring the resources, learning a lot and even getting certified. So, well done! 

Maybe @ThalitaC can help guiding you through the Innovator program. 😉

Flávia Brancato
ThalitaC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@jgv27 welcome! We have tons of opportunity in the Innovator program to feature your talent. If you have any questions send me a message and I will be happy to help!

jgv27
7 - Meteor

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@jgv27, you bet! We are here for you! 😀

Flávia Brancato
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome to the community! Bravo to already diving into the certifications! This community is great to be a part of and from personal experience the more you use it the more amazing it becomes!

jgv27
7 - Meteor

@cplewis90 thank you for the welcome. I can already feel how it becomes more useful! I also can't wait to explore more of the platform and to engage with other community members.

Labels