Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

dannynature

dannynature
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, l am Daniel a Ghanaian and Credit Analyst in a Rural Bank. I am here basically because, l found myself so much enthused with Excel especially when working with data some years ago and l decided this time to take this to the next level. l must say l'm really happy to be part of this family and thank you Alteryx for this opportunity.

5 REPLIES 5
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @dannynature. I will have to agree that you did the right thing taking your data to the next level. You deserve better! 😉 Have you started your learning journey, yet? Here you will find amazing resources and Alteryx fans, just like you! 

Flávia Brancato
dannynature
6 - Meteoroid

Not yet but ever ready to get started.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

So have fun! We are here if you need any assistance or if you have any questions! 

Flávia Brancato
dannynature
6 - Meteoroid
I'm much grateful
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @dannynature

Welcome to the Alteryx Community! We will surely help you to take the next level! I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

If you used to work with Excel, you may be interested in this handy guide: The Guide to Alteryx for Excel Users which explores a lot of the things people use Excel for, using Excel terminology, and how that translates in Alteryx. 

If you have any questions, like @FláviaB said, the Alteryx Community is there for you. Happy to have you onboard. 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels