Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

cplewis90 thoroughly enjoying the Thrill of Solving!

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hey everyone,

My name is Chris Lewis and I have spent all of my career in Retail Analytics in varying capacities from HR analytics to finance to analytic solutions. I got introduced to Alteryx a little over 5 years ago and have been truly active on the community for a little over a year. I have used the community for help and resources longer, but finally started embracing it early last year and man it has really changed my Alteryx experience for the better! Posting about questions has helped me get to answers a lot quicker and some of these amazing community members are answering questions same day and even same hour in some cases! I have done deep dives into many of the functionalities of Alteryx and really enjoy how easy it makes my day-to-day life, but I am most proud of creating my own tools! That was quite the journey and had a lot of bumps along the way. 

Over the past year, it has been quite the whirlwind with Alteryx. I got to compete in the Grand Prix last year (so much fun and very nerve-wracking), helped re-start the Austin User Group, and most importantly got connected with some amazing analytics folks! I cannot wait to see what the next year brings and look forward to meeting more people through the community!

2 REPLIES 2
nadimalam
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the community Chris!

Great to see how your working experiences have snowballed over the last year or so and how the Community has interacted with your queries, questions and answered.

Keep up the great work!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @cplewis90

we are so happy to have you in our Alteryx Community. User like you makes such a huge difference, you rock! Exciting times ahead.

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels