Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

cf7168

cf7168
5 - Atom

Hell'

My name is Chris and this is my first time using Alteryx. Trying to transition into a new career here at my work and would love to start at the very bottom and work my way up. I've never been in analytics and never have worked with large amounts of data. Would love to review some of the beginner training sessions and some live session. Please need guidance on where to start.

Thank you,

Chris FM

5 REPLIES 5
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Hello Chris,

Welcome!  You'll find lots of training opportunities around you.  Here is a link that you might find helpful:  https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Knowledge-Base/The-Self-Paced-Training-Program-is-now-part-...

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
cf7168
5 - Atom

thank you so much and anything else you might think of; please send it my way :D

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome @cf7168!  In addition to the resources @MarqueeCrew pointed out, I would recommend going straight to the Live Training area within the Community and even checking out the Weekly challenges.  Here is a link to the weekly challenge index: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome/m-p/48275.  It's nice to be able to pick and choose what challenges to start based on your experience level :-)

As you embark on your journey, please feel free to ask any questions about Alteryx within our Discussion Boards: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Discussions/ct-p/discussions  Everyone is more than willing to help!

I included links to a few other conversations that you may find useful and/or interesting:

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi Chris, and welcome to your Alteryx journey!

As the other Alteryxers (word) have pointed out there are loads of online resources, and the weekly challenge section is a great way to expand your skills once you have the basics.

If you're in the UK, I also do webinars for new starters and I carry out monthly workshops for free (I'm not even cheap). Currently these are introductory to intermediate workshops but I'll be expanding into more advanced topics soon. Feel free to drop me a message if this interests you or if you need any help with anything. 

Everyone on here is incredibly helpful, so any questions you have feel free to ask and my fellow Alteryxers and I will get back to you.

Bulien

cf7168
5 - Atom

Hello,

Still trying to learn what I can since working with data is all new to me.

Thank you,

Cruzita

Labels