Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

aubreyklmoyo

aubreyklmoyo
6 - Meteoroid

Hi guys, good to be part of this exciting program and cannot wait for the new data science journey. #intelligentsia 

11 REPLIES 11
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @aubreyklmoyo,

Welcome on board! Very glad to see that you are registered to this program. It will surely be a fascinating journey!

The entire community is here to make sure you get up and running quickly.

We look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
aubreyklmoyo
6 - Meteoroid
Thank you. However please note that I am failing to access my adapt
coursework to commence. Please advise...
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @aubreyklmoyo

I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry, I will investigate and I'm getting back to you asap. 

Thank you so much for your patience,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @aubreyklmoyo!

Sorry to hear that - what are you having trouble accessing? Are you able to access this page:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/ADAPT-Program/tkb-p/adapt?

Thanks,

Joe

aubreyklmoyo
6 - Meteoroid

Yes, but I cannot navigate the learning Adapt pane to commence my DATA Fundamentals Week and beyond - I cannot get over anything!

aubreyklmoyo
6 - Meteoroid

Please note that on Week 1 for instance, I cannot download any links to read and proceed... 

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@aubreyklmoyo  - don't worry, we'll get you all set up! I'm going to send you a private message and help troubleshoot your issue. Look for a red circle on the top right near your avatar to read it. 

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @aubreyklmoyo - I sent you a couple of PM's. Please let me know if you received them or need assistance, we're here to help! 

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

aubreyklmoyo
6 - Meteoroid
Got everything. Great thanks!
Labels