Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

anabelvelazque

anabelvelazque
8 - Asteroid

Hi all! I am happy to get to know about Alteryx and its multi functionalities that enhance the data analyst role. I have created my account few months ago but I have started to appreciate The Learning Paths and the Weekly Challenges just recently. There are some tools that are a little bit hard for me to understand (for ex. CrossTab, Transpose, MultiRow formula ...). I have the objective to practice as much as it will be necessary to master them 😊. My background is Management Engineering which provided me just few technical skills (sql, python, data-warehouse architecture), which I haven't used too much at work impacting on my practise on them. 

To conclude, I am happy to meet all the Alteryx Community!

Twitter 

Linkedin 

5 REPLIES 5
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for sharing your experience and welcome to the Community, @anabelvelazque! As you keep learning you will start getting familiar with all these amazing tools. The Learning Paths and the Weekly Challenges are definitely the best places to be. Also, I would recommend checking the Tool Mastery Index. There you can learn in more details about each tool. 😎

Keep on going and Happy Learning! 

Flávia Brancato
anabelvelazque
8 - Asteroid

Hi @FláviaB!

Thanks for the welcome! 

Great suggestions! Thanks! 😊

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Great to hear you've already delved into the weekly challenges @anabelvelazque! I found (and still do find them) really useful to practice my skills and learn new techniques from others all the time!

anabelvelazque
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Jonathan-Sherman 

Totally agree with you 🙂 Thanks to Weekly Challenges I feel more confident while approaching new data analysis scenarios. 

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

That's great to hear! There aren't many better places to practice and upskill on Alteryx than the weekly challenges!

Labels