Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

@amyid300 AmyS Introduction to ADAPT

amyid300
5 - Atom

Hi, I wanted to introduce myself I'm new to data science, and Alteryx Designer! Looking  to learn a new skill set and apply to my marketing background. I welcome any guidance as a complete newbie.

2 REPLIES 2
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hello @amyid300!

Welcome to the Alteryx community! It is amazing how much information the community contains to help you on your journey! As you are starting your journey check out the Academy section! In there you can find the learning paths (great for just getting started and has specific paths if you are looking for those). You will also find videos that have been created on specific topics and lastly and one of the best ways to practice and hone your skills once you are ready is the weekly challenges! Not only can you learn new things by trying them yourself, but you can look through other people's solutions and see how the problem can be solved differently. I am always learning new tools and new ways to accomplish tasks in less tools through the weekly challenges (plus the badges you get are pretty cool and Mt. Everest based!). 

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you progress through your journey!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @amyid300!

Also, don't forget to check our Industry Discussion board to see what other users are doing within the Marketing field using Alteryx. 😉 

Flávia Brancato
Labels