Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

alynnreau - BI Analyst & Learning Junkie

alynnreau
8 - Asteroid

Hello all! 

I am new to the Alteryx community and am looking forward to becoming more involved here! I have seen that it is a great tool for learning new skills, support, and knowledge. I am currently working towards my core certification and have plans to continue on from there. I love to read, listen to podcasts, and love on all my plants and my 75 lb American English Coonhound who is convinced he is a lap dog. I love learning about data visualization and design, communicating information and concepts visually, especially how our brains process information in different formats like audio and visual. I have a bachelor's degree in Philosophy with a focus on formal logic, consciousness, and critical analysis- which led me to neuroscience & AI. With a background in business operations I found myself in business intelligence and data analysis, which is my absolute dream career!

Looking forward to learning with and from you all and honing our alteryx skills!   

2 REPLIES 2
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello, @alynnreau and welcome to the Alteryx Community!

If Data Analytics is your dream career, we are glad that you are here! With your background and enthusiasm, you will get ahead pretty quickly. I see that you have been exploring some content and resources around the Community. This is perfect. Also, since you mentioned the Core exam, the Prep Videos are a great start - in case you haven't been there yet. 😉 

Ah, and I couldn't leave without showing you where to find our amazing Podcasts. Have fun! 

Flávia Brancato
alynnreau
8 - Asteroid

Thank you @FláviaB! 😄  

Labels