Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

alexandra_hanna

alexandra_hanna
7 - Meteor

I am a consultant from the Data School of the Information Lab, and will soon be going on client placements where I will be supporting and training individuals about self-service analytics. Previous to this, I did a masters in molecular plant sciences and was exposed to the power and beauty of R. It is really amazing how it has been integrated in Alteryx allowing the user to save time, instead of learning programming, and perform statistics tests required for example. In the last months I have expanded my data skills exponentially using both Alteryx and Tableau. I would like to get A LOT more practice with Alteryx, are there any blogs, exercises and/or books that you would recommend?

Cheers,

Alexandra

1 REPLY 1
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome @alexandra_hanna!  Always fascinating to hear the diversity of backgrounds our community members have, thanks for sharing :)

Great question on resources. To keep this thread on topic, I've created a new one listing resources both for new users as well as several awesome blogs currently part of our blog roll, for the more advanced or curious! Check it out, and feel free to add any other recommendations on the new thread: Alteryx Resources: Training, blogs, books, exercises 

Labels