Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Welcome Message.

roshanprasad
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone my name is Roshan Prasad and i've just  joined this community and i was looking for the overview of this

platform so, can anyone provide any resources like a video, documentation regarding this platform so that i can learn and cope-up with you.

2 REPLIES 2
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @roshanprasad

Welcome on board! The Community Hub is your home base to all things Alteryx Community!

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Let us know if you need any help! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
roshanprasad
6 - Meteoroid
Hello sir My name is P. Roshan Prasad, I have completed the required tasks
stated below :
1. Downloaded the Alteryx software with licence
2. Joined Designer and gallery community. and
3. Scheduled a call on 30th june

so, what are the next steps I have to take for this internship? please give
me the detailed information (if possible Video or documentation) about this
internship like tasks (which i have to do), learning, live sessions, etc..I
hope you would resolve my issue sir thank you.
Labels