Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Up the learning curve I go!

jcholet
7 - Meteor

Hi y'all!

I am pretty new to Alteryx.  I've been searching and lurking for a few weeks as I work through a project involving lots of parsing and RegEx.  Your posts and responses have been invaluable!  I hope to get up the courage to ask a question one day, but for now I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all of the contributors here.  You have made my life SO much easier!

Velma (think Scooby Doo)

2 REPLIES 2
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @jcholet

Welcome to the Alteryx Community! 

Thanks for encouraging the Community, we are all here to support each other. You can ask whatever you want, there is no "bad" or "good" questions. Please, feel free to ask us anything! 

Cheers,

Learn.png

Steph Vitale-Havreng
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hey @jcholet,

Parsing and RegEx are quite the fun challenge! I definitely recommend some of the weekly challenges that deal with these topics. It could give you some hands-on experience and give you ideas on how to solve your problem.

Check out the Weekly Challenge Index and look for parsing challenges 🙂

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome/td-p/48275

Labels