Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Still_Learning_GA: New Member to the Alteryx Community

Still_Learning_GA
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Everyone,

I'm Still Learning in Georgia. I was a Director of Corporate Applications for a global broadcast and media company. I've been interested in Data Science for the last 3 years, but never had the time to really invest in training until now. I look forward to upskilling through the benefits of the ADAPT program and leveraging the newfound knowledge and skills to support social projects around the Atlanta Metro area. My motto is "Empower Yourself to Empower Others." Finally, I plan to be an active contributor to the Alteryx community. Until then.........

SLG

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

So welcome to the ADAPT Program, @Still_Learning_GA!

We are glad that you found the best place to talk and learn about Data Science, and I guess, in the right time! To get to know a little bit more about your goals towards your learning journey, if you didn't have the chance to get there yet, I suggest you joining the discussion thread about the ADAPT Program goals. We already have a lot of good stories. Enjoy! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels