Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Starting my journey to data analytics and RPA with Alteryx

Phavaldar
6 - Meteoroid

Alteryx has been a great tool for all my task and let me stand out with fast and quality solution for data analytics. Best RPA and business intelligence platform for data analytics that offers data mining, predictive analytics and automation.

3 REPLIES 3
TaylorHunt
5 - Atom

Welcome! I've been using Alteryx for the past 8 months and have found that it has become my go to analytics tool! Excited to see what the community is all about!!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Community, @Phavaldar. We love to hear your feedback and how you have been using Alteryx. If you are open to learn even more ways to explore the tools, don't forget about our Weekly Challenges. It is the best way to have fun and learn! 

Enjoy! 

Flávia Brancato
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome!  As you build your experience with Alteryx, don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions on the Community boards.  You'll find a lot of friendly members willing to help you on your journey!

Labels