Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

SonaliBabar(Alteryx aspirant)- BI Developer(Data Visualization and Analytics)

SonaliBabar
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community,

Hope you all are safe and doing well!

I am Sonali Babar. I have 7 Years of Experience in BI-Data Visualization and Analytics using different tools and technologies.

In 2017, I was exploring some learning in the field of Data Science & ML and I came Alteryx Designer and at that moment itself, I fell in love with Alteryx. Even though, I was not having any project on Alteryx, I was exploring Alteryx Designer by using the Community resources like Interactive learnings, live trainings and weekly challenges. 

Alteryx Designer License was a big challenge, but still I managed to learn so many things by installing Alteryx 14 day trial on different systems and then eventually I got a chance to work on a project that required Alteryx.

Completed my Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced Certifications in 2017-18 for the first time.

Still learning new things in Alteryx and hoping to get a better work that evolves use of Alteryx. 

I would like to thank Alteryx community for great resources and the support. Also, from now onwards, I'll try to contribute more in community.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @SonaliBabar !   The trainings and weekly challenges are invaluable when it comes to increasing your Alteryx skills, as evidenced by the great feat of passing your Core and Advanced certifications!  Look forward to seeing you more in the community!

SonaliBabar
8 - Asteroid

Yes, trainings and weekly challenges are the best!!! Thanks you and all community members 😊

Labels