Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Self Introduction

xuyendo
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx Community!

My name is Xuyen Do, I am an accounting student at California State University of Fullerton. This semester, I'm enrolled in ACCT 404, Emerging Technologies & Robotics in Accounting with Professor April Morris. We are currently learning about Alteryx. One of our assignments is to present a tutorial on two tools featured in Alteryx. My classmate and I have selected the tool "Multi Field Binning" and "Random % Sample". We will be showing a tutorial to our class on the two features and how it can be useful. I hope to become more comfortable using Alteryx by the end of this course and I will definitely refer to the Alteryx Community page for help and guidance.

Thank you,

Xuyen Do

1 REPLY 1
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Xuyen,

There seems to be a lot of students from Professor Morris's class popping up in the Community lately! We're so glad that you're all here and that everyone is taking the time to make introductions!

In addition to the great resources in the Community, I'd also encourage you to check out the help documentation. Here are a few links to help you get started with your class assignment:

Here's a quick pro-tip that you can share with your classmates, @xuyendo! The Search feature in community, expands beyond what's available on the community and allows you to search additional resources like online help, alteryx.com, etc. If you ever can't find something, take a few seconds to see what's available across other Alteryx channels via Search.

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 3.58.00 PM.png

You can learn more about how best to leverage search here: Search the Community

Let us know how your presentation goes, and of course, if there's anything the Community can help you with along the way!

Labels