Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Passionate about all things data

richedee
5 - Atom

I am really passionate about data and the evasive golden nuggets that can be realized. I am exited about how Alteryz makes that data science seem easy for non-coders and excited to explore the capabilities and home my citizen data science skills.

1 REPLY 1
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @richedee 

Welcome to the Community! I feel the same about your reference to the evasive golden nugget, hidden somewhere in a pile of data. Quite fascinating to me as well... 

I am going to assume that you are starting with Alteryx. I'd suggest you start with the Academy, specially the learning paths. Feel free to engage on the discussion forums as well as listen to the Alter Everything Podcast we publish. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
Labels