Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Nicole_L

Nicole_L
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone,

I’ve been using Alteryx for about six months in healthcare.  It’s our tool of choice for preparing all our data sets for Tableau, datawarehouse, etc.  I love using it to connect multiple data sources, create new variables, etc.  

I’m also the healthcare tableau user group leader.  My plan is to get involved with Alteryx’s user group as well as time allows.  I love the community from both companies.

Anyway, nice to meet ya all.  Nicole Lohr

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Nicole_L,

Welcome to the Community! I think we have been in contact before.. My name is Chris Shernaman and I am leading the Industry & Departmental User Group program. We have tons of updates for the Healthcare group this year, it would be great to collaborate with you and your Healthcare Tableau User Group!

Best,

Chris

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
Nicole_L
8 - Asteroid

Hi Chris,

Absolutely interested in seeing how we can collaborate. Do you want to schedule a quick call in the coming week?  Nicole

ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Nicole_L,

I am free this Wednesday 10:30am - 3pm MST! Let me know if this time works for you, cshernaman@alteryx.com.

Best,

Chris

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
Labels