Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New to Alteryx

Yogi
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

I am Yogesh Chouksey.

New to Alteryx.

7.6 years of experience in User Experience and UI Design role for Mobile app (iOS, Android) and Web Applications including PWA.

Proficient in design making in innovative ways. Skilled in suggesting people and make their designs unique. Expert in working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and Figma.

Hobbies

• Photography
  • Sketching
  • Chess
5 REPLIES 5
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi Yogesh, welcome to the Alteryx Community, and thank you for introducing yourself! Given your background, I am curious to hear about your Alteryx experience thus far. What have you enjoyed the most about it? One of the aspects I enjoy most about Alteryx is the flexibility it lends to the solutions we build and the multiple ways of solving the same problem.

Yogi
6 - Meteoroid

Smile Thanks Abhiash

I like to use Alteryx for Extracting Data from SVG images.

Alteryx has drag and drop option is very useful. 

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the best software user community out there!

Yogi
6 - Meteoroid

Smile Thanks Mbarone

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

Welcome to Alteryx Community!

Labels