Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New to Alteryx: Introducing myself and my interest in learning more

Lavanth_
5 - Atom

Hello, Alteryx Community! I am thrilled to be a part of this vibrant community of data enthusiasts. My name is Lavanth, and I am a computer science engineering student. I recently discovered Alteryx, and I must say, I am loving it! As a beginner, I am still learning the ropes, but I am passionate about using Alteryx to streamline workflows and solve data challenges. I recently earned the Micro and Designer Core Beginner Certifications from Alteryx, and I am eager to continue learning and growing with this powerful tool. Apart from my academic pursuits, my hobby is to learn new things, and I am excited to connect with like-minded individuals in the community. Looking forward to learning from all of you!

3 REPLIES 3
AlteryxMatt

Hello Lavanth, welcome to the Community! 

We are very excited to have someone with such enthusiasm for data science and the power of Alteryx! User Groups are great ways to network and meet like-minded people in your area. Our Blog and Podcast are also teeming with data science happenings. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @Lavanth_ , its awesome to have you join us on the Community!
I have also navigated the Computer Science route through University, however I was not lucky enough to find Alteryx at such an early stage.

Awesome to hear you have already received the micro and Designer Core certifications!

Kind Regards,

Owen

Bulien
Lavanth_
5 - Atom

Thanks for the welcome, Owen! I'm grateful to have found Alteryx early on and I'm excited to keep learning. The certifications were a great starting point, and I'm looking forward to growing my skills with this powerful tool. It's great to connect with fellow computer science enthusiasts in the community!

Labels