Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New here

Nancy_22
5 - Atom

Hello, new here and just going to start checking things out.

6 REPLIES 6
Leeia_I
9 - Comet

Hi @Nancy_22 ! 

How did you find us? What sparked your interest?

Nancy_22
5 - Atom

Hi Leela,

I saw the free course work on LinkedIn and while I'm out of work I thought I might glean some analytics enlightenment.

Nancy

Leeia_I
9 - Comet

If you you're interested, there is the ADAPT program, which teaches beginners who have been impacted by COVID-19.

Also, there is the Alteryx Summer Camp which is a series of trainings that you can sign up for. 

Welcome! 

Leeia

Nancy_22
5 - Atom

I believe that's what I signed up for. The key is good for 90 days so my access should expire 8/9.

Leeia_I
9 - Comet

That's correct. Once you become certified in Alteryx, then you will get a 3-month extension to that license. 

Here is the Discussions section specifically for students of the ADAPT program. You can look around and see if you find a solution to your lessons, or you can post questions there.

Good luck!

Nancy_22
5 - Atom

Thank you so much!!

Labels