Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New User for Revenue Management

jcasto
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community!

I am on day 2 with a new company as a revenue management analyst (pricing strategist). Previous software I have used was very industry specific and this is my first time using a platform like Alteryx. Thankfully my coworker is a very knowledgeable and seasoned user.

I also look forward to learning from this online community!

- Justin

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @jcasto  !  I think you'll find yourself up and running with Alteryx in no time at all - it's one of the most user friendly softwares I've ever worked with!

Make sure to avail yourself of all the free learning content in the Academy section of the Community!

Cheers!

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome to the community @jcasto! The Academy has so much to offer and look through the discussion boards. Everything here can give you ideas on how to solve problems. I really enjoy Weekly Challenges

Happy Solving!

Labels