Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New Joinee to the community!

Tripti_Lal
8 - Asteroid

Hello Everyone, I am excited to start my Alteryx journey today by being a part of this big family! I am learning Alteryx to upskill myself and I am super excited to get started!

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome!  I suggest looking at the Academy section of the community (link on the left navigation menu bar) for some tutorials on how to get started!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Tripti_Lal

great to have you! If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy like @mbarone said. 

Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels