Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New Comer

Jessica_Etoh
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Everyone, I am honored to be here. I hope to learn as much as I can and hopefully give back as I become better.

8 REPLIES 8
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @Jessica_Etoh 

Happy to have you on the community! 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Jessica_Etoh
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you @joshuaburkhow 

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @Jessica_Etoh !  Make sure to check out the Academy Section of the community where you'll find lots of free content (videos, tutorials, learning paths, etc.) to help you on your journey!

Jessica_Etoh
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you. I just completed the ADAPT welcome course

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

This is awesome, @Jessica_Etoh. Keep it up and let us know if you need any help along the way. 

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Jessica_Etoh

Very glad to see that you are registered to ADAPT. This will be a great adventure! Here you can find all the details and FAQs to help you in your journey!

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

Let us know if you have any questions! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Jessica_Etoh
6 - Meteoroid

Thank You Steph. I look forward to learning as much as I can

Jessica_Etoh
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you Flavia 😁

Labels