Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New Alteryx Explorer

darren_coan
5 - Atom

Hello Community,

I am a new user to Alteryx, having been introduced by colleagues.  I'd like to get an understanding of how it works and whether it would be a useful tool to introduce to my team.  I don't want to make them use a tool that I am not willing to use.

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @darren_coan !  A great place to start is the Academy section of the community.  Use cases, learning paths, trainings, etc., all instantly available.  The best way to learn Alteryx IMHO is to jump right in!

Cheers!

JagdeeshN
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi @darren_coan ,

Welcome to the community.

Like @mbarone pointed out, the best way to explore the tool is by diving right into it.

Try to identify possible use cases around ETL/Automation and build it out. The community discussions page is a great resource to possibly get a head-start/prototype of the solution you are looking to build.

Best,

Jagdeesh

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome @darren_coan! Alteryx is a great tool for automation and analyzing data. Make sure to check out the use cases to get some ideas on how you could leverage the tool more.

Feel free to reach out anywhere on community to ask questions.

Kaustubh17
8 - Asteroid

welcome @darren_coan  according to me alteryx is one of the best ETL tool that make your life easy with data related problems. you can visit alteryx academy so that you can explore the contents and workaround . Also join alteryx community that also help you alot learning new things in alteryx

Labels