Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Naman here !!

Naman123
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,

I have recently graduated from college and going for Master's in Data Science from University of Glasgow, UK. I am working on real life datasets and increasing my knowledge to  excel in this field. I have a few skills such as Python, Tableau, SQL, Excel. 

I heard about Alteryx from my sister and looking forward to bag a new achievement by completing Alteryx Designer Core certification, and in the process learning a new tool.

Besides from professional life, I am an avid Book reader and a Dog lover. Also I love to interact with new people. Feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn :-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/namannj

Looking forward to interact with you all. Happy Learning !!

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the Alteryx community @Naman123 , glad to have you here!  You'll find the community a very helpful and friendly place.  Browse around a bit (especially the Academy section) and you'll find lots of helpful resources.  And post any questions here - lots of folks willing to help!

Naman123
5 - Atom

Thanks @mbarone

Labels