Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

My first post in community

pree
5 - Atom

I am Pree. I am glad to join this community. I has started to learn alteryx from udacity course and I found this programme is very useful for work as it make things more efficient. I has just pass alteryx core designer exam yesterday and I learn a lot more durng my prep. Happy to know everyone! Happy new year 2021!

3 REPLIES 3
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Welcome @pree 

There are tons of people here on the community that love helping so don't hesitate to reach out for anything you need! 

All the best!

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Happy New Year and congratulations on your Core Certification, @pree! Way to go! 

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family @pree !

Happy New Year 2021! This year will certainly be the one of your Advanced Certification 😎

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels