Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Multiple filters for a combination of count of dual values

Naveenhb
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I have suppliers list containing records primary key and other attributes. I want to get the result how many multiple values for an unique primary key. I have attached supplier list in excel format and alteryx workflow for reference. Primary key is manual added field which acts as base for analysis.

1. supplier list in excel - RAW DAT

2. supplier list alteryx workflow - to work

3. snapshot of expected results( sample attached) - final out put should be like this

4. snapshot of expected results in excel ( sample attached)

1  2    
primary keyDiverse primary keySBE    
P-15045304 V-15045304Y P-15045304 V-15045304Y    
 (blank)  (blank)    
P-18940430 V-18940430Y P-18940430 V-18940430Y    
 (blank)  (blank)    

I want to get the count of values <2 for all the attributes for all  primary key reocrds.( Almost 133 fields in original data not provided here.)

happy to discuss

Naveen 

1 REPLY 1
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @Naveenhb 

Not exactly sure what you are asking for here.

"I want to get the count of values <2 for all the attributes for all  primary key records."

I see the Diverse Column but not the SBE column. The way I would start is to use the Summarize tool to aggregate the items you need then you can use the join (by position) to get them all side by side

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Labels