Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Member looking to learn new tools

chloe_portanger
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, my name is Chloe.

I have been using Alteryx in my job for about four years, mostly to analyse data on climate change risks and natural hazards to deliver risk assessments, track consideration of climate change in organisations' governance mechanisms, and create climate visualisations.

I am looking to practice using my skills and learn new tools which I don't regularly use.

I am excited to join the Alteryx Community!

2 REPLIES 2
Luke_C
17 - Castor

Hi @chloe_portanger 

Welcome! I'd suggest checking out the weekly challenges if you want to get exposure to tools you wouldn't usually use. I know for me, I don't typically use spatial tools in my line of work, but the weekly challenges gave me exposure to that functionality.

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

HI @chloe_portanger, those sound like really interesting applications. You must do a talk at the next conference!

I agree with @Luke_C. I've also been using Alteryx for about 4 years and maybe most of what I know is from doing the Weekly Challenges. Otherwise you only end up using the basic tools in the Favorites category.

Labels