Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Melinda Layten - Integration Consultant

mlayten
7 - Meteor

Like many others I've been impacted by COVID-19 and am looking for a new opportunity.  

I'm working through the Alteryx adapt program to move my data integration and analysis skills into the BI world.

I've been working with Dell Boomi and Workfront to integrate process improvements into Enterprise workflows for the largest businesses.

I've always been a data storyteller, but in graduate school for Computational Protein Modeling we did a lot of these calculations manually or with custom code.  I'm looking forward to using this interface and seeing how alteryx could work with a tool like Dell Boomi to truly merge data from the many SaaS programs in use in the modern enterprise.

Outside the community, you can learn more about me at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mlayten/  and personally on twitter @mlayten

3 REPLIES 3
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @mlayten Welcome to the Community and the ADAPT Program. Thanks for sharing your LinkedIn profile. Given your background, you should feel right at home here. Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

Regards,
Olivier
mlayten
7 - Meteor

I've now passed my core certification and started the Predictive Analytics course.  I'm learning a lot even with just linear regressions.  It's great to get my mind re-engaged and learning rather than binge watching more crime or baking shows!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

This is awesome, @mlayten! Congratulations on becoming Core Certified! This is definitely a great start of a wonderful journey. Keep it up and let us know if you need anything along the way. 

Flávia Brancato
Labels