Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Lovely to be here!

Vimbs
5 - Atom

Greetings Alteryx Community members,

I am Vimbai Y Mapanda, joined this community with lots of encouragement from my champion, Stephen Mboroto and the Alteryx mentors! I am from Zimbabwe and having a very new experience with Alteryx - lots to learn and in a way that motivates!

I intend to continue on this journey and participating more in the community.

Best regards

Vimbai

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @Vimbs !  Be sure to head over to the Academy and get started on some learning paths - they are great to increase your skills, as are the Weekly Challenge .

Cheers!

AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome to the Community @Vimbs! Love the tags on your post.

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Hey @Vimbs!  How exciting!  As @mbarone says, the interactive learning in the Academy and the Weekly Challenges are the best way to develop - and they're fun!  Make sure you filter on the "beginner" challenges first because some of the advanced ones can be a bit 😨 at first! 

If you ever get stuck or have a question, get it posted and the Alteryx Gods will help you out in no time. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Shifty

PS/ @AbhilashR - thanks for pointing out those tags!  They are amazing! 😹🐕

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@Vimbs Welcome !

Labels