Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Looking to make an impact on the new economy

ktchen2001us
5 - Atom

Hi,

I'm Kevin and over the past two years, I have delved deeply into machine learning, artificial intelligence, and digital transformation.  I even joined the volunteer organization Energize Colorado as a Digital Marketer with the scope of small businesses hurt by our current economic, health, and political crisis.  

Here is the website of the organization.

www.energizecolorado.com

I would welcome thoughts on our e-commerce strategy as we try to grow and strengthen the business community in Colorado.

Kevin

1 REPLY 1
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ktchen2001us  thanks for joining our Community - both literally here on this site, and in general helping with the broader Colorado community in need!

I'd love to hear more about what you're working on, especially using Alteryx and ML/ AI together.  Perhaps you could write a use case, or post in a new discussion thread, so the wider community can collaborate and provide feedback. Check out our Alteryx for Good page for more stories and volunteering information.

I can't wait to hear more about your project!

Cheers, Criston

Labels