Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Learning Alteryx for CSUF MST Capstone Class Spring 2020

sjazminl
5 - Atom

Hello All,

My name is Silvia Leyva and I am taking a capstone class at CSUF with Professor Bogan. We are going to be learning Alteryx, which I am very excited about because I had someone tell me that they are building a team that would specifically use Alteryx. I am hoping that I can leverage my intended knowledge of Alteryx to advance my career in tax.

I am looking forward to being part of the Alteryx community.

Silvia Leyva 

1 REPLY 1
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Silvia!

It's so great to see more and more students joining the community and hope that you find the resources here useful as you begin your journey with Alteryx!

Make sure to leverage the discussion boards to ask questions and of course the learning tools available in Alteryx Academy.

Thank you for the introduction, and we look forward to seeing you around the community!

Labels