Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Lauren Lowery - Introduction

lpellicciotti
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, My name is Lauren Lowery. I used Alteryx last year and watched all of the videos.  At that point I created my own work flow.  At this point, I decided to get certified.  I haven't used the tool in a while but hoping if I have questions I can reach out to the team!

Thank you,

Lauren

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi Lauren,

Welcome back!  Good luck on your certification (or did you already achieve it)?

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @lpellicciotti

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! 

We have a lot of great resources to help you through your learning journey. Here it is the Exam Prep Guide if you need.

After watching the videos, I recommend the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

We have a passionate group of Community users who are always looking to support others, so any question goes. 

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted 🤗

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels